2nd Dec, 2022
This article will discuss
Moving around Minecraft
Other useful buttons
A - Strafe left
S – Move back
D - Strafe right
- Press the space bar to jump when you are walking.
- Press space bar and W simultaneously to jump to the block in front. This is a great way to move up stairs.
- Hint To take a deep breath, use the space bar.
These tips will help you get to your destination quickly: - Press the space bar again and you'll lift upwards.
To return to the ground, press the space bar twice more.
- Press shift when you are on the ground to crouch down and sneak.
- Press shift to fly down when in the air (Creative Mode).
2 - Pick block. In Creative mode, "2” will place a copy the target block in your Hotbar.
3: Use item/placement block
Q – Drops the item that you are carrying.
E - Opens and closes the inventory. This mode allows you to view all of the building blocks available to you.
C - Opens Code Builder.
T - Opens the chat screen. To send a message, press RETURN.
/ - Opens a chat window with a / already entered. This allows you to quickly enter commands.
1-9: Selects the Hotbar's appropriate slot.
F1 - Changes the interface visibility This is useful if you need to take a picture.
F5 - Changes your player perspective. Toggle to choose from the following: Third Person Rear – First Person - Third Personne - Back to First Person
ESC to return the menu
Scroll down to Controls, and click on the interface you desire.
Modify as necessary - If you make a mistake, or want to go back to the beginning of the list, you will find the reset button. This will allow you to change everything again.
- The settings are automatically updated, so there's no need to save. Find out what works for you!